Dunlop Force 600
Slice through the air faster and hit the ball harder
Racket is strung (strings included)
The Force 600 has the largest head size in the Force range. That large head translates into lots of power and lots of comfort. So you get a racket thats lightweight, manoeuvrable and a joy to control
Reach shots faster:
– Slice through the air faster and hit the ball harder. Engineering advances in the frame layup deliver a 9% smaller cross section in the hoop, giving you a sharper leading edge.
Cut through the competition:
– An engineered surface texture, inspired by shark skin, smooths airflow over your racket and reduces drag compared to non-textured surfaces.
Add some punch to your shots:
– Updated pentagonal geometry in the shaft offers multi-directional aerodynamics for a faster racket flight. While a unique five-sided shape provides increased power and stability.
Play faster shots:
– Grommet holes, pegs and strings align across the hitting area for a larger sweet spot, so you get more power, more spin and a more forgiving feel.
Feel at one with your racket:
– An ergonomic design offers 30% wider flare, without compromising weight. This updated shape enhances racket control and stability in your hand.
Head Size: 105 sq/in
String pattern: 16 x 19
Unstrung weight: 280 g
Beam width: 24-26-24 mm
Stiffness: 70 (RA)
Unstrung balance: 335 mm
G2 (4 1/4), G3 (4 3/8)