Asics GT-1000 9 Men’s
The GT-1000™ 9 running shoe is the epitome of lightweight comfort that’s also a functional style for runners seeking a stable and supportive ride.
The GT-1000™ 9 running shoe is the epitome of lightweight comfort that’s also a functional style for runners seeking a stable and supportive ride. A combination of FLYTEFOAM® technology and GEL® technology are positioned closer to the ground and in the rearfoot to promote lightweight comfort while reducing the overall shock from impact. A contoured sockliner adds that extra comfortable finishing touch, molding itself to the unique shape of your foot while working in conjunction with a russel mesh upper to provide a structured and personalized fit. Along with a host of advanced technical features to support you through the miles, the GT-1000™ 9 running shoe also sports a more breathable mesh and a versatile design that’s easy to pair with your running gear.
Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The GT-1000 9 is made for Neutral and Overpronation.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY – ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- EVA SOCKLINER – Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM – A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- FLYTEFOAM® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY – Our FlyteFoam® technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE – Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- REARFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM – Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- MESH UPPER – Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY – Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13