SURFACE – Road HEEL DROP – 13 mm WEIGHT – 255 g/9 oz SUPPORT – Neutral CUSHION – Maximum
Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The GEL-NIMBUS 22 is made for Underpronation and Neutral.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY – ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- EVA SOCKLINER – Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY – Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY – Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY – ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ENGINEERED MESH UPPER – Multi-directional mesh material improves ventilation and stability.
- FLYTEFOAM® LYTE TECHNOLOGY – ASICS lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers.
- SPEVAFOAM™ 45 LASTING – Employs 45 degree full length SpevaFoam™ 45 lasting material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort.
- ENGINEERED MONOFILAMENT UPPER
- LIGHTWEIGHT AHAR™ OUTSOLE