Asics Gel-Cumulus 21 Men’s
Designed to help runners go further than they thought possible.
Celebrating the brand’s heritage with this special edition GEL-CUMULUS® 21 Retro Tokyo running shoe from ASICS. Honoring the global heritage of Japan’s history, the shoe features a retro color scheme and technical features designed to cushion and support your feet over long distances. The GEL-CUMULUS® 21 Retro Tokyo blends two different midsole foams – one for lightweight softness and another that adds a more responsive step. It also has rear and forefoot GEL® technology for premium level shock absorption. Our GUIDANCE LINE™ technology helps create a more efficient stride, while the internal heel counter holds your foot in position for added support. The shoe helps align your stride with smoother propulsion while a contoured EVA sockliner better matches the shape of your feet for added comfort. The durable outsole reduces wear at key impact areas and the engineered jacquard mesh upper helps keep the top of the foot cool. Reflective details on the outside of the shoe also promote better visibility in low-light settings.
SURFACE – Road HEEL DROP – 10 mm WEIGHT – 281 g SUPPORT – Neutral CUSHION – Extra
Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The GEL-Cumulus 21 Retro Tokyo is made for Underpronation and Neutral.
- JACQUARD MESH UPPER
- FLYTEFOAM® PROPEL TECHNOLOGY – ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE – Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM – Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- EVA SOCKLINER – Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- GUIDANCE LINE® MIDSOLE TECHNOLOGY – Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) TECHNOLOGY – ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
7, 9, 10, 11, 12